Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Confetti Quotes Maya Angelou...


Maya Angelou was an amazing and inspirational woman. Seriously, if you're ever in need of a little 'girl power' pep-talk, just read through a few of her quotes. 
Take a peek at some of my favorite motivating & encouraging quotes from Maya Angelou:


“Nothing will work unless you do.”

“Determine to live life with flair and laughter.”

“I believe the most important single thing, beyond discipline & creativity, is daring to dare.”

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”

"You alone are enough. You have nothing to prove to anybody."

“Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.”

“Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.”

“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

"My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style."

“If you only have one smile in you, give it to the people that you love.”

“Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.”

"We delight in the beauty of the butterfly but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty."

"Ask for what you want and be prepared to get it!"

"I love to see a young girl go out and grab life by the lapels. Life's a bitch. You've got to go out and kick ass." 

“Life loves the liver of it.”

“Listen to yourself and in that quietude you might here the voice of God.”

"My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return."

"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain."

“If you’re always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.”

“I’m a woman Phenomenally. Phenomenal woman, that's me.”



Enjoy!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment