Friday, May 2, 2014

Inside Confetti's Closet...

Peek Inside
Confetti’s Closet…

If you haven’t been able to tell by now, my favorite colors this season are coral & mint. It’s something about the combination of the light shade of mint & the pop of coral that just makes me happy!

Here’s a little peek at what I’m wearing today:



1.      Top: Multitudes  -This adorable top is from one of my favorite boutiques, Multitudes. The material is light, so it’s absolutely perfect for spring weather! The crochet trim on the sleeves & around the bottom gives it a bohemian chic vibe. I love everything about this top & I know it is going to be a staple piece in my summer wardrobe!

2.     Jeans: MINT! MINT! MINT! I can’t get enough of this pastel!! The place where I got my jeans no longer have them for sale, but I have found a similar pair here.

3.     Sandals: Tory Burch Miller Sandals. Her sandals have always been my favorite. Cute & comfortable?! Yes, please!
 To be honest, I’ve had this pair since I was in college, but they still look as good as new! And trust me, I wear them all the time, & I still get compliments every time I wear them! Definitely worth the splurge!
& let's not forget, you can never go wrong with a pop of coral. ;)

This outfit would also look adorable with a floral print scarf, a statement necklace such as this one, or even a neon clutch!


Enjoy!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment