Friday, May 9, 2014

Confetti's Gift Ideas for Mom...

Confetti’s Gift Ideas
For Mom..


In honor of Mothers Day this weekend, I thought I would share some gift ideas for that special woman in all of our lives – our MOM! I seriously have no idea where I would be today without my mom. Whenever I think of her I think of –unconditional love, caring giver, we both have an obnoxious laugh, daily advice & encouragement, she’s my biggest cheerleader, and of course, she’s my best friend! “Like mother like daughter”

I know all you ladies feel the same way about your mom, or another important woman that has made an impact on your life; and Mothers Day is our chance to show them how thankful we are for them & everything they do!

Take a peek at some Confetti Closet gift ideas for Mom:



I am loving everything about this embossed python tote! Not only is this bag an eye-catcher, but you can also get it personalized with moms’ initials. Also, it’s available in a range of different colors.





You can never go wrong with a gorgeous coffee table book. This book dives into everything from style, home décor, DIY, special event planning & seasonal recipes. Not only is the content perfect for mom, it will also add a touch of glam to her coffee table.





Kendra Scott can do no wrong. And neither can you by buying a piece of her amazing jewelry for your mom!




This Anthropologie tea set is absolutely adorable. 
I wouldn’t mind having one for myself!





We all know how amazing the Clarisonic is for our skin. Allow mom to pamper herself with this indulgent gift set.




This chic meets prep style tunic is perfect for spring & summer! Sail to Sable  finds inspiration in all things beachy- stripes, coral, bright & bold colors, & all things summer. Their style reminds me of Jackie O, who always looked fabulous, as will your mom in this summer tunic!



"Reward her for what she has done, and let her achievements praise her at the city gates." Proverbs 31:31

Remember to show mom some extra special love this weekend! J
Happy Friday everyone!!

Enjoy!

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment