Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Confetti's Currently Craving...

What I Want
Wednesday...

It’s Wednesday ladies! You know what that means. I’ll be posting about items that I am currently craving. This Wednesday’s post is all about beauty products! I’m a total beauty product junkie, and I’m always looking to find that perfect product that will give me glowing skin, teeth as white as cotton, bright eyes, plump lips, flawless complexion… My list goes on & on & on...
(And I know I’m not the only girl who feels this way!)


Take a peek at a few of the products that I’m currently craving:




I have read rave reviews about this product, and I have been dying to get my hands on it! Unfortunately, Sephora (& practically everywhere else besides Ebayis sold out! That's how good it is ladies, they can't even keep it in stock!



Speaking of Anastasia Beverly Hills... I am also wanting to go get my brows done by one of their professionals at their exclusive  Anastasia Brow Studio at NordstromHas anyone in the Dallas area ever done this?! I’ve heard it’s fabulous.






 I know I'm a day late & a dollar short when it comes to this product, but this is a product that I've been craving for months now, I just haven't ever brought myself to spend that much on conditioner! Also, the whole idea of not using a sudsy & bubbly shampoo makes me nervous. This girl has some thick Texas hair, so I'm timid about using this product....but once again, amazing reviews! Also, I read that Emily Maynard uses it, (& her hair is FAB! Hello, Bachelorette fans!) so if it's good enough for her, it's definitely good enough for this girl! 




 For as long as I can remember I've been searching for that product that will drastically improve my skin, and I think this may be it! This 7 day peel has been described to "brighten, clear, smooth, and reveal your best skin ever!" Now who doesn't want that?! 




So this craving is probably a little ridiculous & unnecessary, but aren't all cravings in a way? This just sounds like heaven to me. AND I WANT IT! How awesome would it be to look like you just got your makeup professionally done/been photo shopped/have a permanent Instagram filter, every single day?! 
Sign me up! 




If you know me, than you know that I am absolutely obsessed with the Drybar. It is seriously the best place ever. Champagne, chick flicks, and a blowout all in one place?! Could it get any better? I want to live at the Drybar. Ever since I started going to the Drybar I have wanted to invest in one of these buttercup beauties. I currently use some other Drybar products, like their hairspray & dry shampoo, and if this dryer is anything like the other products, I know it won't disappoint! 


Enjoy!
-M




No comments:

Post a Comment