Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Confetti's Currently Craving...

What I Want
Wednesday…

It’s around this time of year that every woman wants to update her wardrobe, and put a new (& fashionable) spring in her step! That’s where ‘What I Want Wednesday’ comes into play. Every Wednesday I will post outfits & accessories that I’ve been eyeing & craving, in hopes of giving you a little wardrobe inspiration of your own!  

What I Want: Clockwise from left. 
1. MARFA Tee 
I just ordered this tee & can't wait to get it in the mail!
I look at leopard as a neutral. It pairs well with almost anything, & adds a touch of sass. 
Not only is the color amazing, but I thought the name was appropriate ;)


Remember to always find a reason to celebrate everyday! Whether it’s because you just bought a fab new item, or just because it’s Wednesday, which means we’re that much closer to the weekend!

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Enjoy!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment