Monday, April 28, 2014

Confetti Tours Tory Burch

Tory Burch
Grand Opening



This weekend was the grand opening of the Tory Burch store at Northpark Center. This location is the second one located in Dallas. In my opinion, I can't believe it actually took them this long to establish a store at Northpark! 


The second I rounded the corner and saw there was a line to get in, I knew I was in for a treat! 
Before even stepping into the store, my eyes were instantly drawn to the infectious orange and gold accents. I have always loved Tory Burch's style - a mix of Palm Beach inspired pieces that make for a perfect blend of preppy & boho chic. 



The entry to her store is no doubt jaw-dropping. I mean... THE FLOORS. THE GRAND TABLE. THE CHANDELIER. THE BLUE GINGER JARS. I could go on & on.... 
If the entry-way is this fabulous, can you imagine the rest of the store?!


I was instantly greeted with a glass of champagne, as well as a designer cookie. Hello lover. 


Blue ginger jars & pink blooms atop a polished brass accented table. What more could a girl want? I definitely took away a lot of  design inspiration for my own home decor. 


Atop the jewelry cases were Tory Burch labeled water bottles (which I totally took, and am planning on using at the gym... no shame in this girls chic game).

After browsing the store & admiring all of the fabulous-ness... A sweet sales lady told me that everything was 25% off for the day. If it wasn't enough just admiring the gorgeous store, now I get a discount?! Could this day get any better?
And that's when I knew I would be leaving with a new pair of shoes.



TA-DA!
Tory Burch Leticia Wedge





Shoes, shoes, shoes... 



A treat too cute to eat! 

I could've spent hours upon hours browsing through all of the merchandise; or just admiring the decor in this new fabulous store...such as.... 


Without a doubt this was the perfect addition to my weekend. I suggest all of you go check out the new location as soon as possible - if not for the glam goodies, but solely just to soak in the gorgeous surroundings. 


Enjoy!
-M






No comments:

Post a Comment